Built almost of the native "Padouk" wood, the beautiful red timber that is found only on the Andaman & Nicobar Islands and designed by Charles Correa, the architectural style of the hotel reflects the native life of the Islands and offers a gateway with a pace that is genuine, relaxed and unhurried.
Fortune Resort Bay Island offers 45 Standard rooms, built in a series of levels, split against a sloping hill side, with some rooms overlooking the sea. All the rooms are equipped with CCTV, direct dial STD telephones. Aesthetically designed, the rooms offer glorious view, fresh air and natural light in all its glory
- Private Jetty, 1 Km. from City Centre, Safe Deposit lockers, Sea-water swimming pool, Doctor on Call, Conferencing facilities, Business Center with secretarial services, Some rooms overlook the sea, indoor/Outdoor activities, Direct dial telephones with an electronic exchange.
- Dining Facilities - Peaceful dining, with the background sound of the sea, gently kissing the shore.
- Mandalay - Open deck restaurant with a glorious Sea-view. Serves Island specialties, superb Sea Food along with Indian Chinese and Continental favorites.
- Look Out - The quiet lounge, where you can hum along with the rhythms of the Sea. Soak in the view over a delicious snack
- Nico Bar - Our barman specializes in tall fruity concoctions, served in coconut shells. Also serving in addition, an array of drinks from the well stocked bar.
- Milah - The conference room furnished in rustic setting seats up to 60 guests. It can host 25 guests in U-shape and 60 delegates in theatre style seating.
- Manula - The smaller of the two halls, Manula can accommodate upto 15 guets in U-shape and 25 guests in theatre style seating.
- 4 Star or Equivalent
- 3 Star or Equivalent
- 2 Star or Equivalent